Zek The Club Banger Zek The Club Banger

DAMN! This is great!

A really moving piece. I'm not sure it's got the up-down for Perreo, but it definitely makes you want to move.

Savvy?

Peace {durn} Peace {durn}

Peace. Um. More like Euphoria.

This is a very suave beat. Ish.

0:00-2:05 Warm day, cool breeze, lemonade. 2:05-end You realize someone switched drink colors on you, and you're rollin' on something unstated.

Depending on what neighborhood your from, this can either be peaceful or euphoric.

(what's the difference?)

Overall? Great work. Very relaxing.

durn responds:

Haha, so you're saying this song is like a rufie? ;) Lol, I never meant to slip anything into your drink, I swear! :D Thanks for the review, 337226!

Eternity (ReMiX) Eternity (ReMiX)

This is fantastic! The swift changes, a really innovative mix. Made me want to dance like a deranged primate and then scream like a small female child. One of those things I have done while listening to this, (I won't say which).

Me gusta.

Human Beings (ReMiX) Human Beings (ReMiX)

Wow. It had a sort of melancholy tinge, yet a soft power. Not something I would dance to, but something I would definitely listen to when I needed inspiration!

Great work on this!

Thine Derriere Thine Derriere

Interesting. Not fascinating, per se, but interesting. I enjoyed it, even though it didn't really develop. Keep it up.

Cheers.

7minutesdead responds:

Thank you!

Decoding Nature Decoding Nature

Gentle, relaxing toon

Except for that quirky foreground thing, it was a very beautiful song.

Cindy Sherman Cindy Sherman

Wait... WHAT?

OKay, so the lyrics were nice,-ish. The totter bass was annoying. The low-rez gave me headache. Couldn't understand the song. But, it was... nice, if you don't listen to it too hard.

Blood Throne Battle III Blood Throne Battle III

Let your enemies KNOW who you are!

To die buried is dishonor! Die on a high place, a mountain! Let it be a mountain of your own creation.... A mountain of your fallen enemies!
ON another note, very good work.

Blood Throne Battle Blood Throne Battle

What's that I hear?

I hear... something bingy in the background. That took out some of the drama. Until I heard it, I was all "THIS IS SPARTA!!".
Let us now turn to the magic orb, called "omenslashinspiriation"
Yes... I see it.... A beach, a cliff.... blood... gore... guys wearing speed-o's and capes..... Very inspiring, indeed, sir!

The Storyteller (Live) The Storyteller (Live)

You right from your heart, ja? (pun intended)

Very drawing harmony here. It flows together smoothly, even with the sharp notes. They speak of drama, and heartbreak.... It almost brings me to tears.... Almost...