Mustang Gets Off Of Work Mustang Gets Off Of Work

Aw. Mah. Gawd.

Being a fan of the show: Automatic interest. Love the humor. The best. You truly captured the spirit of all the characters. (the Armstrong ass-wiping technique, ROFL)

Five stars. This was great. make a full-length episode next time, 'kay?

Alight Alight

I think I'm gonna cry.....

Lots of detail, tearjerker story.... And an interesting ending that I didn't really get. I guess I'm waiting for a sequel to this beautiful piece of flash art.

Zek The Club Banger Zek The Club Banger

DAMN! This is great!

A really moving piece. I'm not sure it's got the up-down for Perreo, but it definitely makes you want to move.

Savvy?

Peace {durn} Peace {durn}

Peace. Um. More like Euphoria.

This is a very suave beat. Ish.

0:00-2:05 Warm day, cool breeze, lemonade. 2:05-end You realize someone switched drink colors on you, and you're rollin' on something unstated.

Depending on what neighborhood your from, this can either be peaceful or euphoric.

(what's the difference?)

Overall? Great work. Very relaxing.

durn responds:

Haha, so you're saying this song is like a rufie? ;) Lol, I never meant to slip anything into your drink, I swear! :D Thanks for the review, 337226!

Eternity (ReMiX) Eternity (ReMiX)

This is fantastic! The swift changes, a really innovative mix. Made me want to dance like a deranged primate and then scream like a small female child. One of those things I have done while listening to this, (I won't say which).

Me gusta.